Unfortunately, PyTorch doesn’t have docker builds for arm64, only for amd64. But you can use third-party build from another vendors. Continue reading
Category: Without category
Unfortunately, Tensorflow doesn’t have docker builds for arm64, only for amd64. But you can use third-party build from another vendors. Continue reading
In some new Linux based distributions (such as Oracle Linux, RedHat Linux and etc) screen tool was replaced on tmux that very similar but have different commands for control.
Hello! The owner of this website is from Ukraine. Links to some of the biggest funds to support Ukraine:
- https://savelife.in.ua/ – Come back alive one of the oldest and biggest funds. With reports – you can check your payment in report and check fund expenses.
- https://bank.gov.ua/ua/about/support-the-armed-forces – official direct support on Ukraine National Bank
- https://u24.gov.ua/ – United24, the initiative of the President of Ukraine
- https://www.koloua.com/en/donate – founded by experts from the IT industry. Have subscription for regular payments
- https://prytulafoundation.org/en/home/support_page – founded by Ukrainian showman Serhiy Prytula
At first, check your golang version using