In some new Linux based distributions (such as Oracle Linux, RedHat Linux and etc) screen tool was replaced on tmux that very similar but have different commands for control.
How to support Ukraine
Hello! The owner of this website is from Ukraine. Links to some of the biggest funds to support Ukraine:
- https://savelife.in.ua/ – Come back alive one of the oldest and biggest funds. With reports – you can check your payment in report and check fund expenses.
- https://bank.gov.ua/ua/about/support-the-armed-forces – official direct support on Ukraine National Bank
- https://u24.gov.ua/ – United24, the initiative of the President of Ukraine
- https://www.koloua.com/en/donate – founded by experts from the IT industry. Have subscription for regular payments
- https://prytulafoundation.org/en/home/support_page – founded by Ukrainian showman Serhiy Prytula
Go/Golang build error: //go:build comment without // +build comment
At first, check your golang version using
OpenWrt – USB drive present in dmesg log but don’t exist in /dev/
After installation of the latest OpenWrt version (21.02) on the router with a USB port and installing all required packages for USB following to official manual https://openwrt.org/docs/guide-user/storage/usb-drives-quickstart – USB drive successfully connected and worked as /dev/sda with partition /dev/sda1! But after reboot devices in /dev/ gone! Continue reading
Ubuntu/Debian – How to disable sleep/hibernate mode
For disable sleep mode in Debian/Ubuntu distributive need to run command Continue reading